Railroad Forums 

• Any NYA DVD's?

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #207865  by Legio X

My 2-year old son loves trains. He thinks the LIRR's DE30Ac's look like Diesel 10 from Thomas the Tank Engine. He's thrilled on those rare occasions when we see an NYA freight train. Are there any NYA DVD's or VHS tapes out there that I could use to pinch-hit for live NYA action for my son? Thanks.

#207889  by tushykushy

Myself as well as emfinite made one that was distributed to very, very select few people, some within NYAR and some with the LIRR. We had planned on selling it on eBay last year but we got too preoccupied with other things. It includes plenty, and I do mean plenty of stone train footage, RS-60 footage as far as Riverhead, and some various run by's of the RS-50/80. I think we have close to 2 hours of unedited stuff, and the DVD was 1 hour and 20 minutes. PM one of us and we'll see what we can do.

#207959  by Johnny F

I purchased a video years ago from Hi-Iron Railroad Videos. They're located in Maspeth. http://www.hi-iron.com/yorkatla.htm. If link doesn't work, c&p it in.