Railroad Forums 

• Announcing New Location For Pan Am

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#1619651  by Jeff Smith

Pan Am Rail has been acquired by CSX. Rather than merge the two forums, I've moved the Pan Am forum to be a sub-forum of the CSX forum: pan-am-railways-formerly-guilford-rail-system-f55.html
 #1619671  by Lincoln78

Check the top of the CSX page.

Thanks! Good move to keep the PanAm forum going as it's probably one of the busier ones in RR.net. We like our trains in New England.
 #1619685  by neman2

Okay I see it now I expected it to be at the top of the page. When you consider the size of the former Pan Am RR and area covered it probably is the busiest forum.
 #1620033  by nomis

We will have a PAS side thread in this sub forum & linked to the G&W forum.
 #1620034  by Safetee

Given the fact that Norfolk Southern is the lead startup partner of PAS while CSX is the reluctant step in for Pan Am and the G&W with it's stepson Berkshire Eastern is a mere outside contractor for freight coming into and going from PASland, why not put the exPAS with the Norfolk Southern??