Railroad Forums 

Discussion related to commuter rail and transit operators in California past and present including Los Angeles Metrolink and Metro Subway and Light Rail, San Diego Coaster, Sprinter and MTS Trolley, Altamont Commuter Express (Stockton), Caltrain and MUNI (San Francisco), Sacramento RTD Light Rail, and others...

Moderator: lensovet

#939536  by sixty-six

So I've been trying to set up my scanner for all the lines I frequent, and have found limited information online for SoCal. While I can find the frequencies for everything from National City to Broadway, Broadway to Fullerton Jct., and Fullerton Jct. to Soto, I can't seem to find anything from Soto to LAUPT.

Also, what I'm trying to find is the formal dispatcher's callsigns for the above. I know the San Bernadino Sub is DS-14 and DS-15, and I THINK the San Diego Sub is the "San Diego Dispatcher" but I'd appreciate some clarification. For example, here on the Northeast Corridor we have the CETC dispatchers so when we call, its "Amtrak 639 calling Amtrak CETC-7, over." I'm looking for the same in SoCal.

Much appreciated!
 #940651  by gprimr1

It's SCAX so Metrolink dispatcher.

Should be channel 47 aka 160.815.
 #942044  by sixty-six

gprimr1 wrote:It's SCAX so Metrolink dispatcher.

Should be channel 47 aka 160.815.
Thanks. As my scanner has alpha tags, I'm trying to label the channels as to what the crews actually say. From what I can tell, 47-47 is the River Dispatcher?