Railroad Forums 

• Amtrak Decals

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1083728  by M1 9147

I've been trying to find decals to replace the Northeast Direct Decals on my Walthers 2000 Amfleet I coaches with no luck. Microscale which is the top choice for all modelers doesn't make it! Any ideas? I've been doing a search with no such luck!
 #1084282  by M1 9147

Sorry my bad, I'm trying to get the current logo affixed to them. The same stripes are used today from then, but need to find decals with the current Amtrak logo, lettering, and numbering! That's where I don't have any luck in finding it!
 #1084470  by acelaphillies

The Northeast Regional logos? Microscale doesn't make those. The only time those were ever made was to go with the exclusive Amtrak 40th Anniversary models. If you want to model a current phase IVb Amfleet with Northeast Regional decals you are going to need to get one of the exclusive models. There are still some available at the Amtrak estore.
 #1084554  by M1 9147

I got my model and have the decals for it. Only problem is id doesn't have the actual Amtrak Logo! I guess I will have to improvise without the Actual Amtrak logo itself! If it comes out, then I guess I will then use it at the appropriate time. Thanks guys for the help!
 #1084569  by Backshophoss

This might be a streach of sorts,have you tried at Walters to see if they have replacement decals??
Not sure,but believe Walters supplied the cars for the Amtrak E-store.
 #1084775  by acelaphillies

M1 9147 wrote:I got my model and have the decals for it. Only problem is id doesn't have the actual Amtrak Logo! I guess I will have to improvise without the Actual Amtrak logo itself! If it comes out, then I guess I will then use it at the appropriate time. Thanks guys for the help!
I think this is what you are looking for: http://us-modellbahn.net/acela/mrw/en/index.html On the side bar click on "In Stock" then scroll down about half way, they are custom printed.
 #1084905  by M1 9147

Perfect, thank you very much, and also has Metro North as well! Just what I was looking for!
 #1084911  by Backshophoss

"Pacman"?? maybe from an European view,I have refered to the logo as the "M-ball" that is shared across all MTA divisions,
even with TBTA.