Railroad Forums 

• Amherst Show Coming Soon

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1140950  by ns3010

For my first time attending, it was absolutely great. I'd say I did pretty well with what I found. I didn't get too much, but only because I only got things I need, and stayed away from the "want but don't need" items (otherwise I would have spent way more! :-)). Already looking forward to next year!

Steve, I didn't see anything, but I didn't really check out the TCS booth too carefully.
 #1141481  by Otto Vondrak

dcm74 wrote:Special arrangements have been made to have [strollers] follow Otto around the show.
Well played, Doug. I know I'm a little late, but again, congratulations to ARS for another fine show. It really only does get better every year. And I was pleased that several organizations I am involved with were the beneficiaries of the ARS Heritage Grant... Folks, don't forget that the ARS sponsors many preservation projects throughout the region, a direct result of your attendance at the show! I can't think of anything better...

It was also nice to see everyone again, and thank you to everyone who stopped by the Carstens booth to say hello.

See you in 2013!

-otto-