Railroad Forums 

• Alan Dustin

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#11122  by Engineer Spike

He is a fellow D&H man, who went on to save the B&M from bankruptsy. He deserves much credit for that accomplishment!
 #11966  by eddiebear

Yes. I worked at the B & M before, during and after Mr. Dustin's term as President and it was a good place to work. He didn't save the B & M from bankruptcy as it was already broke when he was made President. However, he restored the railroad to viability so it became an attractive object for Guilford to acquire. He had a pretty good management team.
I didn't work for Guilford all that long and just observed my 18th anniversary out of there...3/10/04.