• A view in the Exporail Museum

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

by Montrealrail

HI!

I want to show everybody the St-Constant Train Museum,aslo designed like "Exporail"
In St-Constant city,20 minutes south of Montreal,we have a very nice and beautyful museum with lot of kind of loco,a large scale model train,we can sit on it and ride around,a Montreal Railways city Tramway doing the tour around the museum
and a HO scale layout can be visited too
let's see in videos this great museum,I shooted it on last october,getting the museum all for me,the very best time to take pictures and videos
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=edMJ4y_wjJw