Railroad Forums 

• 3D Train Stuff Cajon Pass Simulation

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#41815  by PCook

I recently installed the 3D Train Stuff Cajon Pass simulation on my MSTS and just wanted to comment that I was quite favorably impressed with both the graphic representation of the territory and the equipment. Having gone through the pass many times in the cab of locomotives I found that the nice job they did of detailing some of the most prominent landmarks really adds to the presentation. This is a really excellent add-on package.

#286955  by pennsy

Hi,

Does the simulation include going through Steins hill and Sullivans curve? How about the Alray Tunnels ???

#316268  by Wisconsin Railfan

There is a Freeware version of the Cajon Pass at http://www.train-sim.com that was just posted, and it seems it's just as good as the payware version