Railroad Forums 

• 2019 NYCSHS Convention - Buffalo, NY

• Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.
Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#1483548  by Otto Vondrak

Hello!

My name is Otto Vondrak, and I am the Chairman of the 2019 New York Central System Historical Society Annual Convention in Buffalo, New York. I am seeking knowledgeable presenters for Friday evening (May 31) and Sunday morning (June 2) shows at the convention hotel.

Presentations should be prepared in electronic format (preferably Power Point), or may be presented as a tray of projected slides. We will provide projection and a/v equipment. Presentation topics should be related primarily to the New York Central Railroad, and its operations in Buffalo and Western New York.

Please contact me if you would like to be a presenter. For convention details please visit http://www.nycshs.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I look forward to seeing you in Buffalo in 2019!

-otto vondrak
nycshs convention chair
 #1485426  by Otto Vondrak

Second call for volunteers... If you're interested in presenting a slideshow topic related to New York Central either 5/31 or 6/2, please contact me. Thank you.

-otto-
Convention Chair
 #1492210  by Otto Vondrak

Third call for volunteers... If you're interested in presenting a slideshow topic related to New York Central either 5/31 or 6/2, please contact me. Thank you.

-otto-
Convention Chair