Railroad Forums 

• Official Valley Railroad Thread (VALE)

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

#979129  by Otto Vondrak

masscoastalfan wrote:can someone post a link to the fb page of the friends of the valley? i've tried searching it many times, and cannot find it. I'd love to see the pictures everyone is talking about
I typed in "Friends of the Valley Railroad" and got...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/108166510721/
Last edited by Otto Vondrak on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #979152  by daylight4449

masscoastalfan wrote:can someone post a link to the fb page of the friends of the valley? i've tried searching it many times, and cannot find it. I'd love to see the pictures everyone is talking about
Some of the more recent pics are from our own Reader#108. Excellent work as usual by one of our own.
 #979176  by daylight4449

Reader#108 wrote:awww...shucks....thanks Dylan....
Hey, you deserve the kudos. I've had maybe two lucky shots, and you regularly do excellent photography. Just keep it up. Hopefully I'll be at the park ave craft show next weekend so I can see some of your work in person!
 #979249  by Otto Vondrak

daylight4449 wrote:I'll be at the park ave craft show next weekend so I can see some of your work in person!
No need to threaten the man, Dylan!

-otto-
 #979944  by Otto Vondrak

Reader#108 wrote:LOL Otto!

-----Any word on our former Knox and kane friend coming out anytime soon?
Nope, it's a secret. Gonna start running that sucker up and down the line and no one will know about it for weeks. Probably run under the cover of darkness, too, so that photos are going to be impossible.

At least, that's what I heard from my girlfriend's sister's best friend's cousin's roommate's uncle who read it on RAILROAD.NET.

-otto-
 #980038  by ebtmikado

Nope, it's a secret. Gonna start running that sucker up and down the line and no one will know about it for weeks. Probably run under the cover of darkness, too, so that photos are going to be impossible.

At least, that's what I heard from my girlfriend's sister's best friend's cousin's roommate's uncle who read it on RAILROAD.NET.
She was beautiful pulling the Merchant's Limited last night in the moonlight! ;o)

Lee