Railroad Forums 

• bnsf rosters

• Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM
Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM

Moderator: Komachi

#650272  by c.hunt166

hello, im looking a complete bnsf roster with eng type,hp,build date,rebuild date,renumbers im doing this because i live in springfield mo and have great access to some great photo shots and im wanting to make a roster for them any help would be great just point me in the right direction to the site thanks
 #650686  by c.hunt166

thanks for the info i already have that list but i need one that has the engine manufacture and horsepower but i appreciate the help thou anyone have a idea where i can look?
 #650705  by atsf sp

Try to order the The official 2009 Locomotive Rosters and news. It is by Jmaes Kerr. it has all operating class 1, 2, 3, and tourist lines. Aloong with all the criterias you are looking for.
 #650720  by c.hunt166

thanks how do i order it ? im fairly new to this so far i have over 300 different spotted that i would like to do a spreadsheet on ive only been doining this since dec 2009 again thanks
 #650988  by c.hunt166

thank you yes im collecting the numbers i photograph i have 300+ photos of bnsf
 #650991  by atsf sp

I'm glad I could help. I just collect all the numbers I am able to record. I get pictures when I can.
 #651019  by c.hunt166

its pretty easy for me to get pictures im in springfield mo and the rail yard here belongs to bnsf can get some good photos from the road cant get into the yard they have no trespassing signs up. there was a load of M1 tanks the other day i was able to get them and a coal load headed west with 8 engines in front and 2 in back pretty impressive