Railroad Forums 

• New Subway Simulator

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#536588  by scotty269

Would be nice if the forum had an English translation :p

#536617  by gerr

TheOneCalledA1 wrote:Would be nice if the forum had an English translation :p
I know. But the only reason I posted this is because its going to have the PATH route in NJ and NY. :wink:

#536639  by Plokky

yeah.. I left a message already in the PATH area of this forum.

for some reason it didn't go into this one...

http://railroad.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=70

if there's more to tell than now, I will translate some stuff for you.
Too little info at the moment anyway.. but have a good look at the screenshots!

#541388  by LIRRMEDFORD

Yeah another simulator that looks great but is gunna be beyone my system specs....MSTS is out of reach of my system specs. I can run it though so long as i keep it on best performace and window it.
 #590111  by Silverbird

OportRailfan wrote:Haha, then we have the same silly dream.

I'm studying electrical engineering right now in Newark, and often use the PATH as my transportation of choice to get around.

I hope to someday retire from whatever I do as an electrical engineer, and then hopefully train engineers will still have jobs, and I'd like to work as one of them as retirement.
That's really great OportRailfan, and it is really cool, that you want to also want to teach later on in the future. I really wish you the best man! :) I can imagine the hard work that goes into it.

I mostly took the path from journal square station later on I had moved to kearny and used to walk with ether my dad or my girlfriend and head for the harrison station and then catch a other path to 33rd street. then finally I ended up moving again this time right by waldo ave in jersey city so I used too go right by that little bridge and see the path train. all the time I then moved for the last time to Orlando Florida. heres a photo I took right before I left jersey.

#590118  by Silverbird

Heres some World of subway screen shots from my p.c

at the newark station

opps didnt put my sign to wtc lol

Last edited by Silverbird on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #590423  by arrow

I also bought this game last week. It's fun to play and pretty realistic. The conductor voice is amusing. I noticed that the game says "Volume 1" so I wonder which system the next volume will feature.
 #590463  by Silverbird

arrow wrote:I also bought this game last week. It's fun to play and pretty realistic. The conductor voice is amusing. I noticed that the game says "Volume 1" so I wonder which system the next volume will feature.
Lol yes the conductors voice does sound funny, the next one so far is World of Subways Vol. 2 (Berlin Subway, U7) Ger, Engl, Dec 2008 €29.99 so it looks like were gonna have other one coming as soon as December.
 #590528  by OportRailfan

Yeah, you can definitely tell that its a European made game.

The conductor sounds like he's russian or german or something...

This thing eats up your memory, and takes forever to load if you have less than 2GB of ram
 #591004  by Silverbird

OportRailfan wrote:Yeah, you can definitely tell that its a European made game.

The conductor sounds like he's russian or german or something...

This thing eats up your memory, and takes forever to load if you have less than 2GB of ram
Oh yes totally a lot of games today will not work right if you have less then 2gb of memory and a descent video card to run the game. the guys who made the game are from Germany. :)