Railroad Forums 

• Why is Norco so popular?

• Discussion related to the past and present operations of Kansas City Southern Lines, including affiliates Texas Mexican Railway, Grupo Transportation Ferroviaria Mexicana (TFM), and Panama Canal Railway Co. Official web site can be found here: KCSOUTHERN.COM.
Discussion related to the past and present operations of Kansas City Southern Lines, including affiliates Texas Mexican Railway, Grupo Transportation Ferroviaria Mexicana (TFM), and Panama Canal Railway Co. Official web site can be found here: KCSOUTHERN.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

#492007  by GCOR 1.7

Headed to Norco to work in a couple of weeks (conductor) and wanted to know if anybody here works out of there or knows what the yard's like. Good guys working out of there or not the best place to work?

Thanks - Sue

#493035  by resauto

I hope you like looking at tank cars all day long, theres alot of industries, theres one local and no road jobs, at least you will be home every night more than likely, either way you will like KCS, welcome aboard!
 #498696  by texmexcoo

good people down there but they have a high turnover rate in norco :( ...i just came back from there ....it was alright i like it but i get paid more for less work in the texmex :wink:
 #498697  by texmexcoo

good people down there but they have a high turnover rate in norco :( ...i just came back from there ....it was alright i like it but i get paid more for less work in the texmex :wink: