Railroad Forums 

• CB&Q Movies / Videos

• Discussion relating to the Burlington Northern and its predecessors Great Northern, Northern Pacific, Chicago Burlington & Quincy, Seattle Portland & Seattle, St. Louis - San Francisco, and their subsidiaries. Visit the Friends of the Burlington Northern for more information.
Discussion relating to the Burlington Northern and its predecessors Great Northern, Northern Pacific, Chicago Burlington & Quincy, Seattle Portland & Seattle, St. Louis - San Francisco, and their subsidiaries. Visit the Friends of the Burlington Northern for more information.
 #219580  by Engineer Spike

I knew a guy who had a video of the CB&Q on the East End. It was converted movie footage from 1950s - 60s. There was one shot of pacing a set of E units from Rte. 34, west of Sandwich, IL. The movie ends in Galesburg.
My point is that I am no longer in contact with the owner of this video. It was commercially produced. I asked the Burlington Route Historical Society site, but they must be too busy to bother with me. Could any of you tell me who made this?

#477575  by Engineer Spike

I found it on line. It is Burlington Diesel Memories, by Mark 1.
Lots of early shovel noses, E's, GP 30, 35, and Graybacks.