Railroad Forums 

• Museums, Tourist Lines, and Historical Organizations Forum!

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#39519  by Christian S.

Hi and welcome to the "Clubs, Museums, and Tourist Lines" forum of railroad.net! I'm your moderator, Christian, along with Rob and Mike! There are just a few rules to observe while using this forum that will ensure everyone will have a friendly, safe time. Here they go:

- This forum is meant for the discussion of railroad-related topics pertaining to railroad clubs, organizations, museums, tourist and scenic railroad lines.

-Personal attacks and flaming will not be tolerated. Posts of that sort will be edited/deleted to the moderator's discretion and the guilty user will be warned. Repetitive attacks will be reported to the site admins if necessary.

-Remember that your posts are available for viewing on the world wide web. Please mention the railroad you are discussing in your subject's name and refrain from being over-emotional in your posts. And, please, stay on the subject of each topic in your posts.

-Only post photos which belong to you. If you want to show someone else's photo, then please provide a link to the page on which the photo is featured.

- When posting, make sure the name of the club, museum, or railroad you are asking about is in the title of your post!

- Any members who wish to reference a current news article from another site are encouraged to summarize the article in their own words, and provide a link back to the original.

- Thread titles may be edited for content and clarity at the moderator's discretion.

- Any questions or comments about the operation of this forum or the site in general can be addressed to the staff. Our e-mail addresses can be found by clicking on the "contact us" link on the home page.

Enjoy! :-) These forums are for your benefit, so make yourself comfortable and feel free to ask questions or post info and pics.

Your new moderator,
Christian S.
Last edited by Christian S. on Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:04 pm, edited 25 times in total.

#74854  by rob216

Hello to everyone. I recently have been made moderator of this secetion. I will do my best with Strasburg_Fan in keeping this a good and clean site for others to share there thoughts and information that they have. From the looks of things already, everyone has been doing a good job. Hopefully we can get more things going on in this group seeing that it hasn't been very active.

Your new moderator,
Robert A. Bishop

#81041  by Miketherailfan

Hi all. I have been recently made co-moderator of this board, as I have alot of moderator experience over on railfan.net. I will help with Chris & Rob in keeping this board in order and updated.

Your new co-mod,
Mike