Railroad Forums 

• ALCOS FOR SALE OR DONATION?

• Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.
Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.

Moderator: Alcoman

#177780  by Paul

Tell Wiley I said hello.

#178190  by sallenparks

To the subject of ALCO's for sale GWI will have two C420's for sale sometime in the future these will be Little Rock & Western locos as they now own them.

#178224  by Alcoman

I suspected this as soon as the railroad was bought. No surprise there.

#178493  by A&MWatcher

I think that most of you said the same things about the A&M a few years ago?

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

#179290  by GN 599

Well I guess if this issue has this much attention already maybe something good will happen after all as long is its out on the table.

#186889  by Alcoman

It looks like the Chapters 2 electric locomotive MAY go to the Danbury Railway Musem. ...that is if transportation can be worked out.

#187187  by GN 599

Ah yes, tranportation always a pesky issue for things of this nature. There ought to be some kind of act that requires railroads to accomodate moves of this nature......in a perfect world.

#187519  by ATK

Alcoman wrote:It looks like the Chapters 2 electric locomotive MAY go to the Danbury Railway Musem.
Has TT finally come to his senses???