Railroad Forums 

• READ ME FIRST: Welcome to the Radio forum!

• Discussion related to railroad radio frequencies, railroad communication practices, equipment, and more.
Discussion related to railroad radio frequencies, railroad communication practices, equipment, and more.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#1802  by Aa3rt

Welcome to the new Radio forum on RAILROAD.NET!

-This forum is meant for the discussion of radio as it relates to railroad operation, frequencies used by railroads, use of scanners while railfanning, railroad telegraphy and for amateur radio operators who are also interested in railroads, otherwise known as "railhams".

-Any members who wish to reference a current news article from another site are encouraged to summarize the article in their own words, and provide a link back to the original.

-Thread titles may be edited for content and clarity at the Moderator's discretion.

-Offensive or abusive posts from anyone will be removed immediately.

-There is a zero tolerance policy regarding the code/no code amateur licensing question. This debate has been raging for over ten years on the amateur radio web-sites and I seriously doubt that anyone has anything new to say in the matter in this forum.

-Any questions or comments about the operation of this forum can be addressed to my email (which can be found by clicking on my profile name).

Welcome aboard! We look forward to your contributions!