Railroad Forums 

• Model RR magazine subscription trouble

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1505059  by BobLI

Just called Kalmbach customer service inquiring where my May issue is. Was informed my account is suspended because they did not process my payment yet. I renewed to bill me later and it took almost 3 weeks to get a bill from them. My subscription expired after March issue. Received April issue and sent in my check April 1. They claim I received 3 issues with no payment! Not true, expired on March issue. I’m not happy with them now!!! Btw did anyone notice mailing labels do not have when your subscription expires. They used to have that on the label. Was also informed when they process my payment I may not get May issue. I’ve been subscribing since 1965 and never had this happen, must be the new customer services.☹️☹️🙁😔🤩