Railroad Forums 

• PAR Business Train (ST 100, 101, 102 & 103; PAR 1 & 2)

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1474155  by MEC407

"Check it out! This 30 year old locomotive is replacing a 50 year old locomotive!" Yeah, that'll wow 'em. :wink:
 #1474330  by atholrail

Both F's were off line out of Ayer..

OCS at CPF 307...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123370123 ... ed-public/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 #1474895  by BostonUrbEx

MEC407 wrote:"Check it out! This 30 year old locomotive is replacing a 50 year old locomotive!" Yeah, that'll wow 'em. :wink:
I honestly doubt any of the shippers and politicians and whoever else rides these OCS runs would even know. If I didn't know Pan Am nor where these engines came from and you told me they were new, I'd probably believe it. There's shiny new paint and they even have LED headlights.