Railroad Forums 

• Wonderfull photography spot in Indonesia

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#1469015  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Ketegan village area
Near Crossing number 23 Sepanjang, impression of photos : As if train get out of the hidding place
Near crossing number 23 Sepanjang
Near Eprex fishing pool
Another spot of near crossing number 23 Sepanjang location
Another spot of near Eprex fishing pool
Around Sepanjang station emplasment
Small-scale quiz, what's intentof the rail bearings yellow colorized?
 #1469108  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

D Alex wrote:So, low light, poor focus, people walking across the right-of-way and lots of garbage trackside? Yeah, that's a great photo spot........
Thanks Mr D Alex
 #1469146  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

D Alex wrote:So, low light, poor focus, people walking across the right-of-way and lots of garbage trackside? Yeah, that's a great photo spot........

Another spot of Sepanjang station emplasment
Crossing number 26 Sepanjang, the doorman crossing aren't from Indonesia National Railways Ll Co, but by outsourching employee
Private crossing made from arround people, near Taman traditional market
Crossing number 23 Sepanjang
 #1469186  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

I am describe the locomotive puller Sir D'Alex, so what's the series number letter above the train platname?
 #1469996  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Sritanjung train leave Sepanjang station, crossing crossroads number 23 Sepanjang
Logawa train direct crossing Sepanjang station
Jayakarta Premium train getting started Sepanjang station

Any who wants correction My photos
 #1470516  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Crossing number 23 Sepanjang, infact, is wonderfull, but I am taken in afternoon and sunset condition(yes of course if afternoon so sunset >:( ), until being ugly(wichmean backlight effect)
Last edited by Ronal U18C Indonesia on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #1470633  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

D Alex wrote:Yeah, maybe a wonderful spot, but not if you keep shooting into the sun.....
So what, doesn't intention, but condition :)
 #1470971  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Wessel dancing? Pull Mhaaaannngg(Mhang or Mang : Sundanese language from BROTHER or GUYS word) when doesn't backlight condition
 #1471058  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

D Alex wrote:Gee, another picture: out of focus, poor light, shot into what light there is......I do believe you are developing a recognizable style!
Wichone? Light :)
 #1471518  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

D Alex wrote:Yeah, maybe a wonderful spot, but not if you keep shooting into the sun.....
Private crossing in Pagesangan village, I am sorry no time for setting My own camera because time's short and the first time I am spotting here, no probleeeemmm fail to snaaaappp :)
 #1471627  by D Alex

OK, better light position, but your subject is blurred, out of focused, and larger than the frame. Now, if only you can shoot at a higher speed with a more open f-stop so that your actions shots aren't all blurred, shoot from a greater distance so your pics aren't cropped, and get a better handle on focus. In fact, it looks like this is really a very poor spot for photography; can't you find something further from the urban chaos?