Railroad Forums 

• Life like models?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1448048  by TCurtin

Did Walthers take over Life like Models? I did a Google search for Life Like and wound up on Walthers.
 #1448060  by Backshophoss

Not long after Lifelike started up the "Proto 2000" line, Lifelike was sold off to Walters,so the "P2K" P1K" and the trainset model lines
are now a part of Walters.
 #1449600  by Dan Vincent

I have quite a few Lifelike N-scale diesels in ERIE, Erie/Lackawanna and Great Northern. They run very smoothly and I appreciate they made so many painted in my favorite railroads, especially ERIE. Hats off to Atlas too, for their ERIE locos and caboose.

Here are most of my ERIE cab units.

https://pix.sfly.com/Ms_u4Z" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 #1478781  by Backshophoss

All Atlas bought from Walters was the N scale loco and cars lines,that included the life like N scale locos and cars.
Walters retained the structure kits in N scale!