Railroad Forums 

• NYNJ Rail(Former NY Cross Harbor RR) Rolling Stock?

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1430448  by LINYARailfan

Hello All,
I am working on a rail marine exposition on my in progress O gauge model railroad and I am working on the rolling stock portion as of right now. Today I purchased a Lionel N5B Conrail caboose and hope to repaint it in NY Cross Harbor RR livery. I know to use Conrail blue for the sides and ends, and a light gray roof? Would somebody be able to tell me either its former PRR road number, and/or its MoW road number under the NY Cross Harbor RR ownership?
I am also looking for the NY Cross Harbor Round roof boxcars road number,
and
the BEDT Bicentennial road numbers for the NY Cross Harbor RR?
I have provided the link below for reference.
http://members.trainweb.com/bedt/indloco/nych.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks