Railroad Forums 

• Blue Mountain Reading Line

• The Reading Blue Mountain and Northern Railroad (reporting mark RBMN) (a.k.a. Reading and Northern Railroad) is a regional railroad operating in eastern Pennsylvania. Website: http://www.rbmnrr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Reading Blue Mountain and Northern Railroad (reporting mark RBMN) (a.k.a. Reading and Northern Railroad) is a regional railroad operating in eastern Pennsylvania. Website: http://www.rbmnrr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 #228079  by bsghs02

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the cassette tape that was made in I guess 1985 called The Blue Mountain Reading Line - In Music and Sound. It has the song "The Blue Moutain-Reading Line" performed by Charlie Adams and Randy Rhoads, and on the flip side is an excursion from BMR #425. I've been searching for years for it, and its so hard to do anything from Texas when i've lived here since 1991... haven't been up north since, and well, it stinks because I'm 22. Anyways, any help would be appreciated!!!

~Brian
 #1419879  by rwk

I bought the tape at Temple Station in 1986 or 1987. I might still have it. But, I want to keep it. BM&R stuff is rare, you can search eBay and stuff pops up like 1987 brochures, paper fans with old PRR stations on them, patches, postcards, etc. Sorry for bumping a nearly 11 year old thread.
 #1419955  by scratchy

bsghs02 wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the cassette tape that was made in I guess 1985 called The Blue Mountain Reading Line - In Music and Sound. It has the song "The Blue Moutain-Reading Line" performed by Charlie Adams and Randy Rhoads, and on the flip side is an excursion from BMR #425. I've been searching for years for it, and its so hard to do anything from Texas when i've lived here since 1991... haven't been up north since, and well, it stinks because I'm 22. Anyways, any help would be appreciated!!!

~Brian
I'm reading "Randy Rhoads", and thinking "did they play crazy train?"