Railroad Forums 

• customers in east hartford circa 1965

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
 #1381394  by FLRailFan1

I'm trying to get info on customers on the Armory branch and the Midland branch circa 1965. I'm looking mostly in the East Hartford, South Windsor and Manchester area. I know that Grossman Lumber in Manchester, Watkins Brothers (furniture store) and I believe an oil dealer were customers on the South Manchester branch, on the Armory branch, I remember Morse lumber, G. Fox were customers...

Thanks...