Railroad Forums 

• Forum Rules

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

#19113  by Komachi

Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have asked and received a forum in which to discuss railroading on the international level (i.e. outside of North America). Having been given this opertunity to discuss railroading on such a wide platform, let me lay down some ground rules...

- As in other forums, please watch your language and ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING of other posters.

- Please try to keep topics on the international level.

- ABSOLUTELY NO RACIST COMMENTS OR COMMENTS THAT ARE DEROGATORY TO OTHER CULTURES. I trust that being "citizens of the world" we are all mature enough to respect the opinions and comments of those who are different from ourselves.

Other than that, post away, enjoy and let's share the world's railroads with each other. If you have any comments, questions or concerns about topics, please feel free to PM me (I usually check the board two to three times a day!).
 #1282796  by David Benton

I would note these forum guidelines are over 10 years old now, which must be mean this incarnation of Railroad.net is also 10 years old .
Keep on behaving , there has been little need to moderate anything in this forum.