Railroad Forums 

• Interesting Photograph Site

• Discussion relating to the FEC operations, past and present. Includes Brightline. Official web site can be found here: FECRWY.COM.
Discussion relating to the FEC operations, past and present. Includes Brightline. Official web site can be found here: FECRWY.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

#1245190  by GOLDEN-ARM

came across this, while surfing. many FEC pics scattered throughout, including the building of the Overseas Railway. UNIDENTIFIED PICS i'm sure Noel will enjoy them..... :wink:

the site has posted pics, it needs further help in identifying. i'm sure i saw Noel in the cab, of a few of those steam locos. :P
 #1245256  by electricron

GOLDEN-ARM wrote:came across this, while surfing. many FEC pics scattered throughout, including the building of the Overseas Railway. UNIDENTIFIED PICS i'm sure Noel will enjoy them..... :wink:

the site has posted pics, it needs further help in identifying. i'm sure i saw Noel in the cab, of a few of those steam locos. :P
Thanks for posting the link. :)
Maybe Noel will pursue scanning through all 4349 photos, but I certainly will not.;)
 #1245361  by Noel Weaver

If I try to do all of them at once I am sure to get calluses on my rear end so I will defer for now. I have looked at the first few pages and indeed they hold my interest. I will try to do more, a few a day or so. I noticed one photo of a Seaboard Shop labeled as Hialeah which I think is Jacksonville, I don't think Seaboard ever had that big of a facility at Hialeah although there is a shop there for Tri-Rail which was at one time a Seaboard facility. The Seaboard had their main diesel shop at Jacksonville at one time although it is gone today. Thank you for posting these.
Noel Weaver