Railroad Forums 

• 2013 "Toys" train

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#1231635  by badorder

Saturday, Dec.7th, 5th annual "Toy for Tots" Train trip on the NYSW. check the web site at http://www.toysfortotsnj.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for station stops and times...Happy thanksgiving and Semper Fi...
 #1233392  by DanD3815

I always thought it would be cool to have the Susquehanna 142 steam engine pull this train. I may head out and catch this train this year and donate a toy, it's a really cool thing they've been doing every year.
 #1235987  by Snowmojoe

I missed this and I had really wanted to see it. Did anyone get pics?
 #1245992  by Snowmojoe

Thanks a lot for that, that was a great set of shots. I was hoping to get the chance to get my nephew down here to see the train; he would have been out of his mind over it.

Where is that bridge in Oakland where you got that shot of the train passing over? That's a great shot.