Railroad Forums 

• IS Railroadradio.net still online?

• Discussion related to railroad radio frequencies, railroad communication practices, equipment, and more.
Discussion related to railroad radio frequencies, railroad communication practices, equipment, and more.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#1189465  by Freddy

Backshophoss wrote:Did you get the test message or enter the site??
Now showing Error 500 ,an internal glitch! :(
I just entered the site again. No messages of any kind.
 #1251331  by Backshophoss

Jogden,something must have changed in the website adress,the link on the 1st post is no longer valid or
is a forced misdirect to the server test page.
The orignal site had links to : Joint line,So Cal,,Canada,a forum section,offers for various media players.
As I remember it,but there was NO notice of an inpending change at that time on the site.
At that time,Dixiland Software was changing over somthing on their site that required an adress tweak.
What is the current adress showing when you're online at that site??
 #1251418  by jogden

The address that shows in the main page for me is http://www.railroadradio.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. However, when I type in "www.railroadradio.net", that also takes me to the same page and that address shows in the address bar.

I found the first link, to the UP San Francisco Bay Area stream to be working fine.

All the links to the streams you mention are across the top for me, in a drop down menu. There are several regions showing in a blue bar across the top of the page, below the banner, and when you mouse over the region, all the streams available for that region appear in a drop down box below the name of the region. When you click on one of the streams, it takes you to the main page for that stream where you choose what media player you want to use to listen to the stream. Some pages have additional information about the stream, such as radio channels or frequencies monitored, local information, or maps. As far as I can tell, it is all there still, and accessible through the drop down menu across the top of the page. If it makes a difference, I am accessing the page using Google Chrome.
 #1251621  by Backshophoss

Believe this is an issue between Internet service providers,my IP is the local phone Co,with may be blocked at their end. :(
Have tried various entry points from bing and google(IP house search engine) and wind up with that bloody apache server test page :<
Seems like their IP provider might be the hangup. :(