Railroad Forums 

• Winslow Tower Model

• Discussion relating to the PRSL
Discussion relating to the PRSL

Moderator: JJMDiMunno

#1010405  by glennk419

I know this topic will somewhat transcend the Modeling Forum but in an effort to drum up a little interest in this forum and for those PRSL modelers who may have missed this elsewhere, Walthers has announced that they will be releasing a PRR style interlocking tower in the near future. This model, while alledgedly based on the PRR tower in York, PA, is almost a dead ringer for Winslow and at the very least, will be an excellent starting point for anyone wanting to model Winslow. It is stated that the kit will include signage for the PRSL.

http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/933-2982

I, for one, will definitely be picking up one or two of these.
 #1011077  by Steam man

Just pre-orderd one for the man cave shelf. Thanks for the heads up.
 #1015290  by glennk419

The pre-sales must be going well for this. Walthers already jacked the price up by five dollars....2-1/2 months before it's scheduled to be released.
 #1020603  by glennk419

I'm not sure what kind of games Walther's is up to but besides raising the price, they have now also pushed the release date for this model out by two more months. ANTICIPATION.......
 #1059166  by Steam man

Guess what showed up in the post today? Uh-huh, one PRR/ PRSL Block and Interlocking Station . Haven't looked at kit yet other than to unpack it.