Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the Penn Central, up until its 1976 inclusion in Conrail. Visit the Penn Central Railroad Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: JJMDiMunno

ETT

#1133558  by pbass

I am still searching for a PC Metropolitan Region ETT NO.5 from July,1973,and haven't had any luck.Does anyone have one to sell or trade?
 #1133830  by Noel Weaver

This dates from July 2, 1073. I have a couple of extra copies but I will have to dig for them so it might take me some time. Do you want general orders with it or not? If I am successful, I will set my price within NAOTC guidelines, stay tuned.
Noel Weaver
 #1134065  by pbass

Yes,Noel.please do.If it is complete or not I will still take it.When I got divorced and lost my house,with it when much of my memoribilia and history of my career.When you find what you're looking for,please let me know on this site that you have it and we will talk off line.
 #1135804  by Noel Weaver

I have pulled the ETT you requested, still in the wrapper and without any changes. I sent you a private message but maybe it did not go through for some reason. Please let me know from here.
Noel Weaver
 #1135982  by pbass

Noel-where ever you replied, I didnot receive it.Here is my email account:[email protected] Thank you for fulfilling my request.