Railroad Forums 

• Bellevue Ohio depot

• Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.
Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#76977  by dave_van

I am looking for a picture of the Bellevue Ohio depot, not the freight house that is still standing. Any help or direction would be appreciated

Thanx

#76980  by Drawhead

Dave_van, You can usually pick one up from Bob Lorenz at some of the local train shows wich he sells his photo's at in the Northern Ohio area.I'm not sure exactly when the later brick and stone passenger depot was torn down if that is the one you are refering to?I presume that one was built in the early 1900's as it resembled the style of the other brick and stone built ones from the same era along the Lake Shore route.You can also usually find the old photo postcards of the brick depot on Ebay for under $10 i have seen two different ones.One a night scene looking East the other a day scene looking West.As for the much older wood passenger depot that existed prior to that i have only seen one photo of that one.
 #77868  by Redside20

yes give bob a call, i'm sure he'll have a black and white negative for you.