Railroad Forums 

• New Haven Ephemer for sale

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
 #1490549  by RGlueck

New England Steam is rebuilding Maine Central 470, and we've been give a ton of New Haven materials dating back to the 1940's. Most of these are timetables. I have a "Ski Vermont- New Haven" poster and three complete sets of Dining Car Menus from "The Senator". There are some small hand out card adverts and paper models of "The Daniel Webster". There's a bunch of Turbo-Train ads and schedules from the PC era, as well. All this will go on the table at the Brewer Maine train show of November 17th, and again at Springfield in late January. The poster is in good condition, as are the menus and most everything else. They do smell musty from storage.
I'll sell the poster for $20, postage included. The menu sets are the same. The TT's vary in age and quality, but none are below "good" in quality. I estimate about 250 TT's.

I'll package the whole works and ship it in a carton and ship it UPS for $100, shipping included. This is a lot of stuff.

Email: [email protected] prior to November 17th only with a firm offer.
 #1491590  by RGlueck

Tons of really old New Haven docs were sold at the Brewer train show. Ya snooze, ya lose. We will have scads more at the Springfield show in January. If you love the old New Haven, this is your shot.