Railroad Forums 

• CNE (and predecessors) Locomotive Rosters Available!

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
 #145605  by cnefan

If any of you who are readers of this Forum happen to have copies of or have seen copies of Bob Nimke's three volume set of books on the Central New England Railway and all of it's predecessors, you probably have noted that I was the one who supplied Bob with copies of the locomotive rosters he used in those books. Those rosters for the longest time were kept on early Word Processor type floppy disks that took forever to produce copies of and which were, by the way, only able to be done at typewriter speed. This is to let all of you know that I have now transferred the information stored on the old floppies to (you guessed it) just ONE CD which enables me to zap out copies in a matter of a few minutes. The reason that I bring this up now is that since the publication of Nimke's CNE books, I have discovered many new facts about the CNE's (and predecessors) locomotives (consisting of about 56 pages in total) and if anyone is interested in updating the information that was previously published, then I invite you to contact me directly or advise on this Forum how I may be able to contact you.

Leroy Beaujon
Roseville, CA