CC 20183 07 the misterious

General discussion about locomotives, rolling stock, and equipment

Moderator: John_Perkowski

Post Reply
Ronal U18C Indonesia
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:56 am
Location: KM 23, Wonokromo-Mojokerto plot, Sepanjang, Area Operation 8 Surabaya

CC 20183 07 the misterious

Post by Ronal U18C Indonesia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:52 am

Whon't know CC 20183 07 the Indonesia diesel electric locomotive? If you know it's ok, if you don't know let me explain.

CC 20183 07 are Indonesia diesel electric locomotive was owned by Yogyakarta locomotive depots, Area Operation 6 Yogyakarta. This locomotive call by his mystery, why can call it? Let me explain in deeply„…

Entered service when pulled Bima train was crashed with a car, event after after crash accident was continues i don't know, with another vehicle, people or another train. Once upon time, when was tested inthe track test, crash with a separated wall of track test at Mechanical Centre of Pengok Yogyakarta. Until the MC staff contact a GE staff. Accordding the GE staff this locomotive, was sacrified lives inthe building progress, after was knew what is the problem, all Mechanical Centre was deployed a "Ruwatan" ceremony.

How the methods?
With a methods
1. Spread a chrome coating onhis undeframe
2. Assemblies a hourse poultice onhis cowhanger
3. Pray to The Powerfull of Lord
Stranged, "Ruwatan" after deploying, He wasn't acciddented again


Any openvoice or question?
Last edited by Ronal U18C Indonesia on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wahana Daya Pertiwiku, Sahayata Seva Rakhateku, it's my hobbies Indonesia railfans

IR, IR, IR yeay!!!

D Alex
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: CC 20183 07 the misterious

Post by D Alex » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:16 pm

Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:.......
2. Assemblies a hourse poultice onhis cowhanger
....
......

Any openvoice or question?
OK, I've got one: Just HOW do you assemble a horse poultice on a cowhanger? Please, post pictures! :wink:

Ronal U18C Indonesia
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:56 am
Location: KM 23, Wonokromo-Mojokerto plot, Sepanjang, Area Operation 8 Surabaya

Re: CC 20183 07 the misterious

Post by Ronal U18C Indonesia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:14 pm

D Alex wrote:
Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:.......
2. Assemblies a hourse poultice onhis cowhanger
....
......

Any openvoice or question?
OK, I've got one: Just HOW do you assemble a horse poultice on a cowhanger? Please, post pictures! :wink:
I think with a welding methods
Wahana Daya Pertiwiku, Sahayata Seva Rakhateku, it's my hobbies Indonesia railfans

IR, IR, IR yeay!!!

Ronal U18C Indonesia
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:56 am
Location: KM 23, Wonokromo-Mojokerto plot, Sepanjang, Area Operation 8 Surabaya

Re: CC 20183 07 the misterious

Post by Ronal U18C Indonesia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:28 am

Any would openvoice if you states railroad operator have a the misterious locomotive or haunted locomotive?
Wahana Daya Pertiwiku, Sahayata Seva Rakhateku, it's my hobbies Indonesia railfans

IR, IR, IR yeay!!!

D Alex
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: CC 20183 07 the misterious

Post by D Alex » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:26 am

Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:
D Alex wrote:
Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:.......
2. Assemblies a hourse poultice onhis cowhanger
....
......

Any openvoice or question?
OK, I've got one: Just HOW do you assemble a horse poultice on a cowhanger? Please, post pictures! :wink:
I think with a welding methods
I would think that the cow would object bigly!

Ronal U18C Indonesia
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:56 am
Location: KM 23, Wonokromo-Mojokerto plot, Sepanjang, Area Operation 8 Surabaya

Re: CC 20183 07 the misterious

Post by Ronal U18C Indonesia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:47 pm

This's a picture


<a href="http://www.freeimagehosting.net/commerc ... phy/"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/vt4qqMD.jpg" alt="Commercial Photography"></a>
Wahana Daya Pertiwiku, Sahayata Seva Rakhateku, it's my hobbies Indonesia railfans

IR, IR, IR yeay!!!

D Alex
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: CC 20183 07 the misterious

Post by D Alex » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:This's a picture


<a href="http://www.freeimagehosting.net/commerc ... phy/"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/vt4qqMD.jpg" alt="Commercial Photography"></a>
I see no cow.....

Ronal U18C Indonesia
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:56 am
Location: KM 23, Wonokromo-Mojokerto plot, Sepanjang, Area Operation 8 Surabaya

Re: CC 20183 07 the misterious

Post by Ronal U18C Indonesia » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:45 pm

D Alex wrote:
Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:This's a picture


<a href="http://www.freeimagehosting.net/commerc ... phy/"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/vt4qqMD.jpg" alt="Commercial Photography"></a>
I see no cow.....

If doesn't exist so, what's there under a lamp signal?



Image
Wahana Daya Pertiwiku, Sahayata Seva Rakhateku, it's my hobbies Indonesia railfans

IR, IR, IR yeay!!!

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion: Locomotives, Rolling Stock, and Equipment”