Railroad Forums 

• CC 201 83 07 the Misteriously locomotive

• General discussion about locomotives, rolling stock, and equipment
General discussion about locomotives, rolling stock, and equipment

Moderator: John_Perkowski

#1464638  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

CC 201 83 07 or old number CC 201 45 are diesel electrist locomotive was owned by Yogyakarta locomotive depots Indonesia National Railways Ll Co Regional Operation 6 Yogyakarta, he was marked a misteriously locomotive why can? there's the story, first service a Bima train relation Gambir-Surabaya Gubeng now was longed to Malang then He was crashed, next, He was aftering fixed at Mechanical Centre of Pengok Yogyakarta, strange, He was crashed to separated wall of testing area. All strip of crash was happened. Until the Mechanical Centre staff called GE staff to known of this problem. He indeed was a problemed locomotive because He was manufacturies many human accident was happened. Mark as problemed locomotive, the Mechanical Centre Direction deploying a "Ruwatan" ceremony with a methods : assembled a horse poultice on His cowhanger, spread a chrome coating on His undeframe, thanksgiving ceremony with a methods prepare a "Sajen", reading a pray to the Powerfull of Lord. But he was aftering "Ruwatan", He wasn't crash again.
 #1465553  by D Alex

The reason why nobody responds to your posts is that your English translations are terrible. I don't even have a clue what you are talking about; reads like a bunch of words thrown randomly together. If you are learning English, you are nowhere near proficient enough yet.
 #1465577  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

D Alex wrote:The reason why nobody responds to your posts is that your English translations are terrible. I don't even have a clue what you are talking about; reads like a bunch of words thrown randomly together. If you are learning English, you are nowhere near proficient enough yet.
You say my English is teribble? But my English in my School are good :/
 #1472172  by ConstanceR46

D Alex wrote:The reason why nobody responds to your posts is that your English translations are terrible. I don't even have a clue what you are talking about; reads like a bunch of words thrown randomly together. If you are learning English, you are nowhere near proficient enough yet.
That comes across as incredibly mean-spirited.
 #1472189  by ExCon90

True -- learning a foreign language isn't easy. If I were trying to communicate in a language I was just starting to learn I would be glad of a little forbearance from people who had to cope with my efforts.
 #1472433  by D Alex

ConstanceR46 wrote:
That comes across as incredibly mean-spirited.
After he has posted several DOZEN gibberish posts, it's time that somebody tells him that nobody has a clue what he's saying.
 #1472437  by piker

Lets remember that this is a hobby and we're doing it for fun. Our guest is trying to contribute and I think most of us welcome that. If his posts are that hard to follow or offensive just don't look at this thread.
 #1472454  by ConstanceR46

piker wrote:Lets remember that this is a hobby and we're doing it for fun. Our guest is trying to contribute and I think most of us welcome that. If his posts are that hard to follow or offensive just don't look at this thread.
Yeah, there's a pretty easy-to-use "add foe" button. At least try and help him instead of doing... that