- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:27 pm
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:41 pm
- Location: Scranton, PA
nice, where's the "like" button?
“If practice makes perfect, and if nobody's perfect, why practice?"
- Posts: 1891
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:24 pm
There is a buff in the Saratoga area who has a Ford Econoline van painted in the D&H scheme. That VW looks real, like it hasn't had any care within the last 20 years, just like some D&H equipment.
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:52 am
- Location: Albany, NY
I am pretty sure he is a member of the Bridge Line Historical Society, and he is also a professional photographer.
Benjamin L. Maggi
A&A Railroad Forum Moderator