Discussion relating to the D&H. For more information, please visit the Bridge Line Historical Society.

Moderator: MEC407

by MEC407

Season's Greetings to all of you who frequent the Delaware & Hudson forum here at RAILROAD.NET!

I've been a RAILROAD.NET forum moderator since 2004; some of you may already know me from various New England-related forums or the GE Locomotives forum.

The D&H forum has been without a moderator for quite some time. Our site administrator, Mr. Jeff Smith, has appointed me as your new moderator and I couldn't be happier to lend a hand.

Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you need my help or assistance with anything. If there's a particular thread or post that needs attention, please use the Report function (the triangle with the exclamation mark), which allows me or Jeff to see the issue quickly.

I look forward to getting to know you and doing my part to keep the memory of this very special railroad alive!
  by Engineer Spike

Welcome to the task of moderating the non fallen flag railroad, in the fallen flag section of RR.net.