Railroad Forums 

• 1940s GN safety film

• Discussion relating to the Burlington Northern and its predecessors Great Northern, Northern Pacific, Chicago Burlington & Quincy, Seattle Portland & Seattle, St. Louis - San Francisco, and their subsidiaries. Visit the Friends of the Burlington Northern for more information.
Discussion relating to the Burlington Northern and its predecessors Great Northern, Northern Pacific, Chicago Burlington & Quincy, Seattle Portland & Seattle, St. Louis - San Francisco, and their subsidiaries. Visit the Friends of the Burlington Northern for more information.
 #1403681  by wjstix

This film was one of the first VHS railroad tapes I bought back in the 1980's, always fun to see it again!

One thing I've wondered about is the model railroad scenes towards the end (starting about 31:30). Since GN was headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, I've wondered if it might have been the Twin Cities Model Railroad Club, which I believe at the time had it's large 0-gauge layout in St. Paul Union Depot, only a few blocks from the joint NP-GN headquarters building in downtown St. Paul.