Railroad Forums 

• Mystic Terminal Company

• Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.
Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

#500502  by Rabbit05

I was wondering if anyone might know if the MTC was owned by the B&M, or if if the B&M just serviced them .

I have a set of decals here for B&M freight cars, and it has MTC included in the set. I was going to freelance a couple of outside braced wooded boxcars. But now my curiosity has gotten the best of me, and I can't seem to find any info regarding this.

Any help would be appriciated !! :-D

-John

#526840  by Engineer Spike

Yes, B&M did own Mystic Terminal. It was their terminal for ocean going shipments.
 #1422283  by alphonso p quagmire

I know your post is old and you probably have already completed your models, but I stumbled across your post while I was researching a photo I found of a boxcar with MTC reporting marks. In case you still need it, here is the link to it.

http://searcharchives.vancouver.ca/bost ... -mtc-70110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope it helps.

A J
 #1422711  by B&M 1227

heh, i really dig that "at home on boston & maine"