Railroad Forums 

• Elmwood Jct - New Hampshire

• Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.
Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

#1435675  by Pat Fahey

found this on the web
found this on the web
Telegraph Call Signs.jpg (139.45 KiB) Viewed 4159 times
Hi Cactus Jack
I found a little something dealing with Hillsboro Branch on Moose Code, but nothing so far on Elmwood Jct.
 #1435981  by Noel Weaver

I had thought old B & M employee timetables had this information but it was not to be. After spending hours trying to find something more, I finally decided to check my inventory to try to find something and apparently the item that I thought I had, I do not have. I wish I could help on this one but for right now I am OOL. I have a bunch of old B & M Bulletins and I will try another possibility pretty soon. Cactus has provided a lot of good information on here and I will try my best to help.
Noel Weaver
 #1436085  by Pat Fahey

Hi
I found the issue the Engineer Spike was talking about B&M Bulletin Vol XXII Number 1 it did have some Telegraph station call signals listed mainly the main Stations on the Western Division, Eastern Division, New Hampshire Division, Fitchburg Division, and Worcester Division, but not Elmwood Jct. Pat