Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the B&O up to it's 1972 merger into Chessie System. Visit the B&O Railroad Historical Society for more information. Also discussion of the C&O up to 1972. Visit the C&O Historical Society for more information. Also includes the WM up to 1972. Visit the WM Historical Society for more information.
 #404928  by Leo_Ames

I think thats the correct title of this little film done about the Chessie steam specials of the late 1970s. I've always wondered what the music was that was used in it, and if there was a way to get a copy of it. Does anyone know? I've searched several times online over the years and have never found the answers I was looking for.

Thanks if anyone could help.
 #1506494  by Leo_Ames

Bumped this since I happened to check my post history and wondered if I had missed a response. I haven't had any luck, but there's hope.

Someone on YouTube claims to own a vinyl record of the music that was released back then then, and is going to digitize it and post it to YouTube. Hopefully when he does, he'll also post relevant details from the artwork and label.

If he ever follows through (He's gone dark lately and isn't responding), I'll bump this again.