Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the past and present operations of the NYC Subway, PATH, and Staten Island Railway (SIRT).

Moderator: GirlOnTheTrain

#603285  by fordhamkid7721

Got a interesting piece of info across my desk, 3 known railfans were spotted being led to the police district at 145th St. This kid Anthony(R33WF), and his two buds Steven(redbirdking) and Crappy McCrappers(The Real butterfingers). A good friend of mine was coming through 145th St yesterday in search of some R40s on the (A) and recognized them from the museum trips.

From what he briefly heard, they were caught vandalizing trains. Another good example of why transit people look down on railfans.

What is up with this younger generation coming into the hobby. I mean I know in some of our younger days we did some "stuff" but damn this new generation is taking it to a whole new level

Regards,
Trevor Logan .
These 3 just made it a little harder for railfans to enjoy their hobby, Ironically I witnessed them steal builder plates off various trains, use rollsign changers, rip posters off of trains, they even attempted to throw me on the tracks at 145th where they later got arrested for stealing rollsigns from a R38....and the dickheads did it right in front of the dispatch office excuse my language but this just pisses me off....
 #603679  by Robert Paniagua

Oh No!, I cant believe these three idiots did that to you and the mischief to those trains, my worry is now, that next time I patronize the NYCTA Subway, that these three guys don't ruin it for all other train enthusiasths when they want to learn more about the NYCTA Rolling stock
 #603738  by 3rdrail

Sometimes, a few gang members might have an inducement to wait for these guys and give them an attitude adjustment, or so I've heard from an unknown source.
 #603766  by Radioguy

3rdrail wrote:Sometimes, a few gang members might have an inducement to wait for these guys and give them an attitude adjustment, or so I've heard from an unknown source.
I didn't know gangs considered MTA infrastructure worth defending. ;)
 #603784  by 3rdrail

They generally don't.
 #604761  by Kamen Rider

One of them (crappy) just gave his story on subchat. http://www.subchat.com/read.asp?Id=708843
Posted by rr4567 on Sat Nov 22 12:12:16 2008, in response to Re: The Three Who Make This Hobby Bad -- INFO, posted by Newkirk Plaza David on Sat Nov 22 11:12:46 2008.

OK, I GIVE UP! I am this so-called McCrappers person. Why tha fuck do ya call me that anyways, cuz of things that happened when i was 13? Dont ya think that's a little ridiculous? And let me tell ya the REAL story, I was there. So those two come up with that brilliant idea, so they get on an Euclid Av. bound C train at Rockaway Ave. After Broadway Junction is when the idiotic plan commenced. They were planning to take BOTH the rollsigns. Anthony was working on the right side one, and I do admit i did try the left. I got the sign partially out, but it was still in the "holder". Then I wanted to put it back cuz i thought it was wrong to be doing this. then I called Steven over to help me lift it back in, but he TAKES THE DAMN SIGN OUT and stashes it in 4103's cab. I told him that he was stupid for doing that, and i told him 2 times i wanted to put it back in. meanwhile Anthony couldn't get the other one so these two stuck with the one that Steven pulled out. They get off at Euclid and wait for that same train to get out of relay, then they rode it to 145 St. Then when it departed 145, they opened the cab, pulled out the sign, and we tried too get off at 135. I had a feeling something was gonna go wrong, so I walked out a different door than those two. Anthony was carrying the sign, partially covered in garbage bags. The cops spotted it, and I tried to act like I didn't know them and walked out the turnstile, but somehow the cops thought I was with them, so they called the three of us over, and thats when we got arrested. Oh yeah, and like in this ( http://www.subchat.com/read.asp?Id=708784 ) post, Anthony DOES have a rollsign fetish, as proven in THIS ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfN-lor-Pw ) video. So I hope you understand, and I am sorry for any troubles I have caused over these few years.

Still think the kid should be banned from Transit related events
 #605198  by Crabman1130

Kamen Rider wrote:One of them (crappy) just gave his story on subchat. http://www.subchat.com/read.asp?Id=708843
Posted by rr4567 on Sat Nov 22 12:12:16 2008, in response to Re: The Three Who Make This Hobby Bad -- INFO, posted by Newkirk Plaza David on Sat Nov 22 11:12:46 2008.

OK, I GIVE UP! I am this so-called McCrappers person. Why tha * do ya call me that anyways, cuz of things that happened when i was 13? Dont ya think that's a little ridiculous? And let me tell ya the REAL story, I was there. So those two come up with that brilliant idea, so they get on an Euclid Av. bound C train at Rockaway Ave. After Broadway Junction is when the idiotic plan commenced. They were planning to take BOTH the rollsigns. Anthony was working on the right side one, and I do admit i did try the left. I got the sign partially out, but it was still in the "holder". Then I wanted to put it back cuz i thought it was wrong to be doing this. then I called Steven over to help me lift it back in, but he TAKES THE DAMN SIGN OUT and stashes it in 4103's cab. I told him that he was stupid for doing that, and i told him 2 times i wanted to put it back in. meanwhile Anthony couldn't get the other one so these two stuck with the one that Steven pulled out. They get off at Euclid and wait for that same train to get out of relay, then they rode it to 145 St. Then when it departed 145, they opened the cab, pulled out the sign, and we tried too get off at 135. I had a feeling something was gonna go wrong, so I walked out a different door than those two. Anthony was carrying the sign, partially covered in garbage bags. The cops spotted it, and I tried to act like I didn't know them and walked out the turnstile, but somehow the cops thought I was with them, so they called the three of us over, and thats when we got arrested. Oh yeah, and like in this ( http://www.subchat.com/read.asp?Id=708784 ) post, Anthony DOES have a rollsign fetish, as proven in THIS ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfN-lor-Pw ) video. So I hope you understand, and I am sorry for any troubles I have caused over these few years.

Still think the kid should be banned from Transit related events
Ban them for say the 6 months they are in jail.