Railroad Forums 

• MBTA Disinformation

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

#12607  by vanshnookenraggen

Has anyone else noticed that all the Silver Line updates for the past few months have been IDENTICAL? I mean word for word. THe only difference is the month name.

Also, today I went to the MBTA's web site and I noticed the red text telling about the Orange Line bussing was gone. Then I went over to click on Press Releases but it was gone! I went up to the pull down menu and not only wasn't it there either, there was litteraly a blank space where it should be. There are also some blank spaces on another drop down menu.

What is going on here?!

#12669  by jrc520

Nothing to see here, Move Along™

Honestly, I don't know. But that sounds bad.

#12686  by caduceus

Err...I don't remember there being a "Press Releases" menu item - I think you are looking for "MBTA News/Events" under "Inside the T"...

#12712  by vanshnookenraggen

See this? This is me being BLIND!

Oh well.
 #14548  by parovozis

The Superstation information is gone, too!

#14625  by caduceus

Are you people looking in the same place as always? The Superstation info is still there - but it isn't obvious. Click on "Projects Under Way" - NOT on any of the pop-up options beneath it. "North Station Superstation" is on the page, along with the Orange Line signal work...

To my knowledge, that is always how I've gotten to it since the new site went up...

#14626  by jrc520

you know, I think this is an indication of how much work is needed on the mbta site itself. <u>I</u> can't find stuff, and I'm the king of data retrieval.