Railroad Forums 

• MARC weeklys

• Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.
Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.

Moderators: mtuandrew, therock, Robert Paniagua

#1285734  by jt42cwr

How long do MARC weekly tickets remain on sale?

For example, if I felt like buying one on the last day it was valid, a Friday, would still be able to, if I felt like riding the trains ALL day on the Penn line without the hassle of keep buying individual tickets?
 #1285896  by ThirdRail7

jt42cwr wrote:How long do MARC weekly tickets remain on sale?

For example, if I felt like buying one on the last day it was valid, a Friday, would still be able to, if I felt like riding the trains ALL day on the Penn line without the hassle of keep buying individual tickets?
No. I'll highlight the pertinent parts since judging by your posts, you rarely follow up or read up on the questions you seems to ask:

Typically MTA Full Fare and Senior/Disability monthly passes are sold 4 business days prior to pass period and 4 business days into the active month. Weekly passes are sold on Thursday through Wednesday of the active week.
 #1286027  by jt42cwr

Great, thanks (not really great as I wanted to buy one on Friday).