Railroad Forums 

• Must see first: Community Standards

• Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.
Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.

Moderators: mtuandrew, therock, Robert Paniagua

#7506  by therock

Hello,

Greetings from your moderator. This is just a quick note about some basic items for posting, etc. (with thanks to Otto!)

- Any members who wish to reference a current news article from another site are encouraged to summarize the article in their own words, and provide a link back to the original.

- Thread titles may be edited for content and clarity at the Moderator's discretion.

- Offensive or abusive posts from anyone will be removed immediately. Off-topic threads will be locked or removed at the Moderator's discretion.

- Any questions or comments about the operation of this forum can be addressed to my email (which can be found by clicking on my profile name).

Hope you enjoy & learn a lot in this forum. We look forward to your constructive input!
 #9867  by Robert Paniagua

Welcome to the new WMATA METRO forum on RAILROAD.NET!

- This forum is meant for the discussion of railroad-related topics pertaining to the Washington Metropolitan Area Metrorail Rapid Transit, past and present. Questions regarding a specific railroad line are more than welcome, however we do have several forums for many of subway and RT operations where you may get a better answer.

- Any members who wish to reference a current news article from another site are encouraged to summarize the article in their own words, and provide a link back to the original.

- Thread titles may be edited for content and clarity at the Moderator's discretion.

- Offensive or abusive posts from anyone will be discarded and tossed out immediately.

- Any questions or comments about the operation of this forum or the site in general can be addressed to my email (just click on the "email" tab at the bottom of this message).

Welcome aboard! We look forward to your contributions!