- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:55 am
2 MP15s on the Hempstead branch today with an M3 alcohol or leaf treatment car. Layed up on GC secondary for an hour or so.
- Posts: 1688
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:52 pm
- Location: White Plains, New York Westchester County
At 1:40 PM in the afternoon on 9/15 #161, 153 on the east end and #160 on the west was leading a westbound Ballast train past Queens Village.
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:19 pm
- Location: Medford NY
There is what appears to be a FRA coach with an mp15 on both sides parked at Hicksville yard.
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:41 pm
- Location: Eastern, PA
Ballast train west of Mineola, I think 165 was the East end motor.
163 Jamaica protect, paint looked new-ish