• Seniority Rosters

• Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.
Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

by CSU

Does anyone have, or know where I can get a list of the UP Seniority Roster Numbers? I have been wanting to look some up but can't seem to find out what the numbers are. The Yard Master seniority roster for Clinton, IA is one of the ones I have been wanting to look up.
  by NV290

CSU wrote:Does anyone have, or know where I can get a list of the UP Seniority Roster Numbers? I have been wanting to look some up but can't seem to find out what the numbers are. The Yard Master seniority roster for Clinton, IA is one of the ones I have been wanting to look up.
Have you tried asking a yardmaster where you work? He or She more then likley has, or has access to a system seniority list. And if not, their local chairman could put you in touch with someone who does.

Or, call the Yardmaster in Clinton and ask them. There is probably one hangin on the wall their. They could fax it to you.