Railroad Forums 

• NYSW Passenger Equipment on Pompton Industrial

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#633701  by Sid Farkus

As I went over the crossing near some fenced in NYSW customer in Riverdale I saw on the siding a string of Passenger cars. The only one I could make out was an ex-metra bi-level car. There were several other cars there as well, but I didn't get a good look. Anyone know anything about this or seen this?
 #633792  by oknazevad

Saw those there back in November. One was an RDC, and a couple looked like ex-LIRR P-72s, but I couldn't get a great look.
 #634239  by cjvrr

These cars had been on the siding in Butler adjacent to the NYS&WTHS enginehouse for years. They were moved down to Riverdale last fall. Probably a good move as that are in Riverdale is fenced. Butler is not, and the cars have suffered with graffiti and vandalism because of it.