Railroad Forums 

• Sale of NYSW's MOW and Police equipment?

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#619371  by Sid Farkus

Hi, I've been searching through the forums and can't find the post that regarded the sale of NYSW's MOW and Police equipment. If anyone could please just link that post or webpage that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
 #619567  by Steve F45

Well the MOW was all there old stuff that they dont need or use anymore. Its been replaced by newer stuff. The police cars, well what do they need them for. They had what 2 guys and I think one of them is now a CSX police officer.
 #619728  by lvrr325

I remember now, they took sealed bids on it like a year ago. Odds are the site with the info is down - but it was on the NYS&W's corporate website, or the links to the pictures and so on were.

I bid on a couple things but didn't make high bid - didn't try very hard either. Would have liked the one Suburban, though.