Railroad Forums 

• Wanted: little ferry roundhouse pics

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#606606  by Mark Wengert

Greetings Gentlemen!
My name is Mark and I am new to this forum. I am in my late 20's and have been a fan of this railroad for over 10 yrs and try to model it on the ho scale model railroad. I just added on and want to make an engine facility with turntable and roundhouse. I am looking for a few pics of the little ferry engine facility. Areal shots would be great but i'll take anything someone would like to share with me of the yard and roundhouse.
My father is a fire extinguisher inspector so on occation I have been able to go to work with him and get into the utica shops over he years and see some cool stuff. Big bonus when modeling real life... unfortunately not much there anymore. Well, thanks for the help and everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Mark
 #608040  by Mark Wengert

Thanks a bunch. Its a start at least. If i can come up with all the different buildings there were then I could at least put it together some what close. Thanks again.
Mark